Management Training Courses for Managers to establish good working relationships with their employees to ensure results are achieved and the company is successful. The Manager’s role is to develop their people and to help them grow in their job and in their life through meaningful and consistent feedback and development.
Management Training Courses
Change Skills and Tools for Managers
Learn the skills and increase confidence to lead during times of change.
- Increase personal knowledge and skills related to change leadership.
- Explore the people impacts of change.
- Learn change theory that translates directly to workplace situations.
- Apply change management tools to a change situation.
Managing a Customer-Focused Organization
Learn the skills and steps to improve customer interaction and increase customer loyalty.
- Explore the importance of good customer relationships.
- Define and describe an enthusiastic customer.
- Identify strategies for achieving excellent relationships with customers.
- Create an action plan to improve interaction with the customer.
Managing Through Transitions
Understanding the transitions process and respond effectively.
- Gain new and useful perspectives on the difficulties and challenges of major change.
- Identify the 3 phases of transition and how they apply to their specific change situations.
- Learn practical tactics to successfully engage and support their people through the stages of transition.
- Directly apply their learning to their current changes/challenges in a facilitated environment.
- Develop a personal transition / influencing plan to aid merger success.
Workplace Supervisor Skills
Learn skills to achieve results through people.
- Improved supervisor skills and improved business results through a relationship based management process to achieve.
- Understand Supervisor responsibilities and main focus areas.
- Focus efforts on issues that can be controlled or influenced, and away from issues where they have no control.
- Understand how their attitude affects the personal productivity of employees.
- Recognise how the management behaviours of effective supervisors help with the achievement of effective business results.
- Understand what actions they need to take with their employees.
Learn how to develop a strategy aligned with organisational goals, build a strong team of managers to implement the strategy, proactively communicate both upward and to their team, and proactively address the challenges faced by middle managers.
- Managing Managers – the Role.
- Strategic Leadership.
- Creating a Leadership Team.
- Building Relationships through Communication.
- Managing Upwards.
- Leading a Customer Focused Organisation.
Achieving Results through People
Showcase techniques for attaining increased results from employees.
- Learn how to align results, tasks, jobs and performance so that you can achieve improved personal productivity and maximum results.
- Learn to assess employees in order to accurately match them to a position.
- Learn what managers must do to maintain work unit alignment.
- Build on your current knowledge of communication by helping you apply a technique that can achieve communication integrity.
- Gain time management skills and develop a system to organize your work schedule to achieve the objectives within your work unit.
- and much more...
More Course Categories for Building Better Business Relationships and
Get In Touch
(+61) 1300 883 652
Click here to send us a direct Email
Sydney, NSW, Australia
- General Enquiries.
- Upcoming Events.
- Individual Bookings.
- Group Bookings.
- More Information and Course Outlines.